DELIVERY & RETURNS
All efforts are made to offer the best protection to the articles you purchase, may it be in the choice of packing materials or of our shipping providers. As it is an essential element of your satisfaction, it is thus a key point for us.
Several types of packaging can be used:
- Corrugated boxes: the boxes used are reinforced in quality and suitable for transporting furniture and works of art.
- Stretch wrap: For delivery by private transporter, the article is wrapped and covered in the transporter's truck.
- Wood box: mainly used for international transport. the articles are protected then placed in a solid wooden box.
In all cases, we strengthen the protection of fragile parts, with bubble wrap or polystyrene, which allows them to be wedged and immobilized in their packaging.
We partner with the best shipping providers to facilitate seamless and secured delivery to your home, wherever you are in the world. We thus make you benefit from negotiated rates and the best value for money.
- For delivery in mainland France: transportation is free (no minimum purchase).
- For delivery outside mainland France:
- For certain articles, indicated on the website, which are bulky or heavy, the packaging and transport costs will be the subject of a personalized estimate, which will be sent to you by e-mail following your order.
- For other articles: transport costs will be specified at the time of your order and depend on the destination.
Rates and delivery methods vary by destination and complexity.
- Small articles worldwide (length + width + height of the package <2 m): UPS or equivalent with value insurance. Maximum estimated time of 7 to 9 working days. A tracking number will be sent to the email address provided when ordering.
- Bulky articles in mainland France: our shipping partner is specialized in art and furniture. The article is loaded and covered for protection and will be delivered to your home by appointment. The shipping time estimate is about 2 weeks.
- Bulky articles outside mainland France: Costs and deadlines vary widely depending on the transporter chosen, the size of the object and the destination. A personalized delivery estimate will be sent to you. We entrust your articles to our network of international transporters.
- Hand Picking: direct pick up by appointment is possible, at Formes Utiles, 20 rue Marcel Dutartre, 69100 Villeurbanne, France.
The delivery times indicated above are indicative. In any event, we strive to deliver within a reasonable time taking into account the preparation and shipment of the order. This period may not exceed 30 days from the placing of the order or the acceptance of the personalized delivery estimate if applicable.
RETURNS for TRANSPORT DAMAGES
To ensure the quality of the service, it is essential to check the condition of the article as soon as it is received and in the presence of the transporter.
If you find that the article has been damaged, you must:
- refuse the delivery;
- express reservations on the transporter's delivery note or by immediately calling the transporter's customer service department, detailing the reasons for refusal (the nature of the damage);
- notify us of your refusal of the order via the site or by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise you to take photos and send them to us at the above address so that we can efficiently process any claim from you.
It is only under these conditions that we will be able to accept the return of the article and make a full refund upon receipt. WARNING, if you accept the article on delivery, you accept it as is. The delivery will be deemed to be in conformity and no refund can be requested afterwards unless a legal guarantee or the right of withdrawal applies.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to you if you are a professional unless, in accordance with article L 121-16-1 of the French Consumer code, the subject of the contract does not fall within your main field of activity and the number of employees you employ is less than or equal to five (cumulative conditions).
If you are concerned by the right of withdrawal, you have a period of 14 days after receipt of the article to exercise it with our customer service. Requests made after this period will not be accepted
The articles are returned in their original condition with their possible packaging and accessories allowing their re-marketing. In the event of depreciation of the article resulting from handling other than that necessary to check the conformity of the article, we reserve the right to only make a partial refund.
In case of compliance with the above conditions, we will refund the entire order within 14 days from the return of the article. The costs and risks of returning the article will be at your expense. We do not accept parcels sent with postage due.
The cost of returning the Items will be approximately equivalent to the shipping costs indicated in the order confirmation or in the delivery quotation, subject to the choice of a similar delivery method for the return.
We will not be required to refund any additional costs incurred if you choose a more expensive delivery method than the delivery method used to ship the articles and indicated in the order confirmation or in the delivery estimate.